Well friends, 2016 is almost officially behind us and I can’t help but reflect on so many amazing things that we have done. It is always so bittersweet to go into a new year with so many great memories knowing that you get a whole year to make more! I am extremely grateful for how our 2016 turned out and can’t wait to see what this next year holds!
Last year I did a post that allowed me to reflect on the year and it was definitely one of my favorites. So without further ado, here is my 2016 in review.
– Got Snowed in by Winter Storm Jonas
– Got hooked on Making A Murder!
– Started the PopSugar Reading Challenge
– Easter Dinner with Bobby’s Family
– Sleepover with our Nephews
– Made our first herb garden
– Saw the Sound of Music on Broadway
– We brought our Lola Girl home ❤
– Our Annual Memorial Day Party
– I turned 26!
– Went with my gal pals to see swan lake at the Boston Ballet
– Business trip to Nashville
– Tulip Farm adventure with friends!
– Foxwoods to see Kevin James
– Brantley Gilbert Concert
– Showered the Bride to be Izzy at her Bridal Shower
– Dixie Chicks Concert
– Matilda on Broadway
– We attended on of my cousins weddings
– Bobby turned 29!
– Our wonderful Nephew Austin turned 4
– We celebrated our friends Izzy & Nate wedding
– We spent a wonderful week up in Maine
– We celebrated our 4 years
– Country Fest
– Patriots game
– Nicholes 13th birthday bowl
– Did a major upgrade to our house
– Attended a family friends Pig Roast
– grams birthday in boston
– Our first pumpkin carving party
– Salem trip
– Annual Mylod Halloween party
– Took our family photos
– Celebrated Thanksgiving with Bobby’s family
– Picked out our Christmas tree
– Helped my cousin get ready for her first school dance
– Participated in the It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year link up
– New Hampshire to go to the Annalee store
– Mylod Yankee Swap
– Took Lola to visit Santa for the first time
That wraps up my pretty awesome year that I am sad to see go, but I know next year will bring so many fun and exciting things!
How did 2016 treat you?!