- How is Easter already this weekend. I’m not sure how it came this quickly but it has me reminiscing about our easter last year when I got engaged. I’ve been looking for a dessert recipe and I found these two that look sweet yet easy – Carrot Cake Cheesecake Crumble Bars & Cake Mix Cookies
- I am having a blast looking for bathing suits for the honeymoon. I recently bought this beauty from ASOS. Be on the watch for a bathing suit haul because I have a feeling that I will be buying quite a few more in the coming weeks for both me and bobby.
- In my opinion it’s very difficult to find spring decor that I love. Then I stumbled upon these Botanical Curio Stands that would look great with some springtime photos.
I’m very excited to see what April has to offer. Happy Good Friday my friends!
TGIF. In all sense of the saying I mean it. This week was rough! I had jury duty Wednesday and we had ANOTHER nor’easter yesterday. Times like this remind me why I started blogging, just writing this post was relaxing and fun for me.
- I have been making one dish every week from The Daily Dose of Pepper blog and I still haven’t been disappointed by any of them and thankfully Bobby likes them too – we had the One Pot Chicken Con Broccoli this week and it will be on the menu again soon!
- Our videographer allows us to send them some links of videos we like as inspiration for them to go by when creating our video. Since I couldn’t afford ANY of the videographers I loved I have been watching some highlight videos and stumbled upon this video and ugh love love love. I lost my sister when I was 4 and the part when all of the groomsmen put a white rose for the grooms brother seriously pulls at my heart strings, such a great idea that I may steal.
- I stumbled upon @foxandwit on instgram this week and she does a different reading challenge every month. I can’t wait to attempt March’s prompts, to be continued if I can accomplish it. Im a bit stumped on some of them though, so if you have any recommendations for A book set at sea (besides the woman in cabin 10) and a book with an earth element in the title – PLEASE shoot them my way 🙂 This weekend should be a fun one. We have our cake tasting & a birthday party tomorrow and Sunday I am hoping to get out with Lola girl for a walk and relax.
Friday Favorites are legit some of my favorites to read. I find some of the best products and/or recipes just by reading other bloggers posts. A lot of the products that I put on some of my lists were actually on other blogging ladies favorites list!
As I’m writing this post, Lola is knocked out….I couldn’t help but snap this photo. All the heart eye emojis for this little one.
one. The Morphe 35O Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette is heaven sent. It was on the top of my list after watching one of my favorite bloggers Maryssa Albert posted her everyday makeup routine on youtube. I love love love the way she does her makeup and now I’m in love with this palette.
two. Our save the dates are now stuffed and stamped. I am so excited to get them out to everyone next week and once they are out i’ll be sharing with you guys the one we chose!
three. the two ingredient dough for WW has been a staple in our house for the past two weeks. You can find the recipe pretty much everywhere but heres a link to just one that I have read – 2 Ingredient Dough. This week I want to try making the breakfast bombs i’ve seen all over instagram recently.
four. i have my cousins wedding coming up in may and I have been on the hunt for the perfect spring dress that I would be able to wear again and then boom I found this lovely dress from Pink Blush, it took me all I had not to order it in every color.
Thats all I have for this week, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
We’re heading into this weekend getting all of the final details ready to celebrate one of the most special guys in my life’s birthday – my Dad! He turns the Big 5-0 this year and my mom & I have been working extra hard to plan a surprise party just for him. Other than that I have been getting into the Christmas spirit for sure the past week. I think we will be decorating next weekend for the holidays since we will be gone for Thanksgiving – our normal routine is to decorate the house thanksgiving night!
- With the holidays on the brain I have been wanting to find the perfect cinnamon roll recipe. I think we’re going to try this yummy looking recipe.
- One of my favorite holiday shows is back….the Holiday Baking Championship! I would love to have the baking skills to be on that show. It looks like so much fun!
- I ordered a few books off of amazon for this month – First Comes Love, Small Great Things & Everything You Want Me To Be, I also have Behind Closed Doors on its way from an earlier order that I’m excited to get into.
- I love all things Christmas, so there is no surprise that I have been looking to order some matching PJ’s for our little family! I found some that I love on zulily.
Hope you all have an amazing weekend! Can’t wait to share next week how this weekend went!
Is it just me or has this week felt like the longest week ever! This weekend we have some fun stuff planned, and finally the fall weather has arrived, I can’t wait to have a night just snuggled by the fire. I have been browsing the web all week for blankets and throw pillows for the holidays! Does anyone else get the shopping bug when this time of year comes around??
- Speaking of blankets these two are right up my alley. one & two if I could just find all of the ones in the photo above it would be perfect. I love them all!
- I have mentioned on here before that I love Taylor Jenkins Reid and her writing and the stories she tells. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo made no exception. I am half way through the book and had a hard time putting it down last night.
- Last but certainly not least is….ONE YEAR FROM TODAY WE GET MARRIED! To celebrate we are heading to where we had our first date for dinner and having an amazing date night!
What fun things do you have planned for the weekend?! Hope its a great one!
Happy Friday! Bobby is away and I am heading into this weekend on a high! Here are some of my favorites from this week!
- I got a Job. Officially three weeks after being let go from my position I got a job offer. I am really excited to start this new chapter. I am ready to dive into a new part of marketing that I haven’t had a chance to do yet – B2C!
- This sweater. I have been searching EVERYWHERE for a white sweater for our engagement photos. Bobby is wearing a button up and I knew I wanted to wear white. My mom and I spent the afternoon shopping earlier this week and I found this gem!
- With fall weather here every night, I have been searching for a blanket that I can wrap my self into like a burrito – this Sweater Knit Blanket was the winner.
This weekends plans are to wedding dress shop, head to the cider mill & visit our favorite donut shop. I am so excited for the long weekend!
This week has felt like the longest ever! I have been in full swing trying to plan out a few things for this month for someone specials birthday! Since the last time we talked we also booked our DJ – which was one of the hardest vendors we have had to pick yet! Let’s get into this weeks faves…
- This dinner we made this week tops my list of all time favorites. I have been reading Sarah’s blog for quite some time now and have been wanting to try this Light Cheeseburger Pie for quite some time. You really need to add this reciepe to your meal plan for the week, it wont disappoint!
- Shop Impressions has become one of my favorite online boutiques to get my clothes from. If only I had an endless amount of money to purchase all the cute things on their website! I just recently bought this cute dress and have already wore it a handful of times.
- We have picked our honeymoon destination, blog post soon on what options we both choose and how we decided!
- Last but not least – lets touch upon the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Legit almost everything I want to purchase was sold out of my size before I probably even woke up this morning – but anywho these are my top few picks that I will keep my eye on and hope they re-stock! one | two | three | four | five
If you have shopped the Nordstrom sale let me know what some of your best picks were! I also would love to hear form you if you have been to Hawaii – where you stayed, what you did, best places to eat.
Happy Friday Friends!