Happy Friday Friends! I cannot believe that we have only a week left until Christmas weekend! I have so much to do so little time, but I am in the merriest of moods because I love nothing more than this time of year! Except the artic temps we have here in Massachusetts, I don’t know how it is where yall live but its so cold here it hurts. Here’s a few things I’m loving this week, enjoy!
- Our Christmas Cards! This was my first year using shutterfly and I LOVE them. They seriously provide the most beautiful cards, from start to finish, and the creation process is fun and simple! I love receiving and sending them out and I have so much fun creating them.
- Ugly Hat Yankee Swap: Family friends of ours have a holiday party every year with a $15 limit for yankee swap, it is so fun and one of my favorite events we have during the holidays! This year instead of ugly sweaters, we have to wear ugly hats! I’ll be making my own headband for it, here are some of my fav’s from pinterest!
- These Brown Butter Cinnamon Crinkle Cookies are spot on. My friend Holly made them for a cookie swap she had and let us girlies have some on our girls night….I ate 4….and I will be making these this weekend!
- Winter Street by Elin Hilderbrand. I love all her books and this one is perfect to read around the holidays!
Well my friends, it happened again, I blinked my eyes and it was Friday. This weekend is probably our last weekend of the YEAR without anything big planned. I know crazy right. I am going to just enjoy this weekend for what it is and relax.
Here’s what I’m loving this week.
- We signed on two new clients this week at work. PUMPED. I have quarterly goals and these clients for sure helped me get to getting that goal about 75% complete.
- This recipe for Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells. Thinking about making these for dinner one night next week. This & Red Wine = PERFECTION.
- Heading to New Hampshire for the day with my cousin and grandma. Since I was little my grandparents have given us Annalee’s every year at Christmas and this year the store is having an event called Build-an-Elf.
Now that the holiday season is here do you guys have anything fun planned?! Have a great weekend!
HELLO FRIDAY & HELLO APRIL! We are in my second favorite season and the countdown is on until we get our pup. This is going to be such a busy month for us. We get our baby a week from tomorrow, I have The Sound of Music with my gram, we see Kevin James, and it’s my alma maters alumni weekend, and much more, so my month is full of fun activities to blog about! Here’s what has my attention this week:
- Getting dinner and having some girl time with my friend Holly tonight.
- I am working on a gallery wall for our dining room so I have been collecting things for it for the past few weeks, I am going to be making this Dahlia Paper Wreath to bring some creativity to the wall.
- This article about Sangria…enough said. I’ll be trying all of them.
Until Next Time,
Hello my fellow bloggers,
Today’s Friday Fav’s has me super excited. It has been a really good week at work – landed us a hot lead in the middle of the week and my boss had a meeting with them yesterday – the lead pretty much said “the opportunity is yours to lose” and there is no way I plan on losing it. We are going out to try this new place for dinner with our friends Holly & Brett. I looked at their menu last night and I only have two words for you – Mac&Cheese Burger. So on to my list!
- Whole 30 Sloppy Joes. MOST of the time I eat really healthy and when I don’t I love to find healthier versions of what unhealthy dish I want. I have made this many time, and let me just tell you, it’s so much better than manwich. Give it a try I promise you will love it.
- This post on Friendship Breakups. This had me feeling all the feels. There are a few friendships that have ended that I wish didn’t but things happen the way they are supposed to and I am a firm believer that people come into your life for a reason.
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST…..WE ARE GETTING A PUPPY! We sent in our application Monday and pending our home visit with the adoption place we will take our girl home in a few weeks. I can’t tell you guys how excited I am, I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes fine and we get her – which I’m sure it will. Be sure to check back and see how cute she is once I get some more photos 🙂
Until Next Time,
Although it was a short week for me, I am so glad the weekend is finally here! It’s been a few weeks since I’ve posted one of these:
- Homemade Vanilla Extract – I’ve been wanting to make this for a while since I literally go this stuff within a week. I feel like not only will this taste better than store bought but it will last me quite a while. So while I was watching one of my favorite cooking shows Southern at Heart I decided to try her recipe. I’ll let you know how it turns out!
- GREY’S ANATOMY IS BACK. enough said.
- Currently Reading: Me Before You. I can’t believe it took me this long to find this book and read it. If you haven’t you really should. and then you should google it so you can watch the trailer.
Until Next Time,