Happy Friday! Bobby is away and I am heading into this weekend on a high! Here are some of my favorites from this week!
- I got a Job. Officially three weeks after being let go from my position I got a job offer. I am really excited to start this new chapter. I am ready to dive into a new part of marketing that I haven’t had a chance to do yet – B2C!
- This sweater. I have been searching EVERYWHERE for a white sweater for our engagement photos. Bobby is wearing a button up and I knew I wanted to wear white. My mom and I spent the afternoon shopping earlier this week and I found this gem!
- With fall weather here every night, I have been searching for a blanket that I can wrap my self into like a burrito – this Sweater Knit Blanket was the winner.
This weekends plans are to wedding dress shop, head to the cider mill & visit our favorite donut shop. I am so excited for the long weekend!
This week has felt like the longest ever! I have been in full swing trying to plan out a few things for this month for someone specials birthday! Since the last time we talked we also booked our DJ – which was one of the hardest vendors we have had to pick yet! Let’s get into this weeks faves…
- This dinner we made this week tops my list of all time favorites. I have been reading Sarah’s blog for quite some time now and have been wanting to try this Light Cheeseburger Pie for quite some time. You really need to add this reciepe to your meal plan for the week, it wont disappoint!
- Shop Impressions has become one of my favorite online boutiques to get my clothes from. If only I had an endless amount of money to purchase all the cute things on their website! I just recently bought this cute dress and have already wore it a handful of times.
- We have picked our honeymoon destination, blog post soon on what options we both choose and how we decided!
- Last but not least – lets touch upon the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Legit almost everything I want to purchase was sold out of my size before I probably even woke up this morning – but anywho these are my top few picks that I will keep my eye on and hope they re-stock! one | two | three | four | five
If you have shopped the Nordstrom sale let me know what some of your best picks were! I also would love to hear form you if you have been to Hawaii – where you stayed, what you did, best places to eat.
Happy Friday Friends!
Last week one of my favorite bloggers Sarah posted a fun little survey and I thought it would be fun to share about myself. Have fun learning a few things about me!
Three things I’d never give up
Three favorite vegetables
Three shows I watched faithfully from beginning to end
One Tree Hill
Pretty Little Liars
Three places I want to visit inside the US
Texas – would love to do a road trip
Three place I want to visit outside the US
Three things I always have with me
Three things that are always in my car
Three most recent calls were from / to
Three most often used makeup products
Eye liner – this one
Mascara – this one
Lip gloss – this one
Three things that make me laugh
My nephew & cousins
Three things that make me cry
Military coming home videos
Dog adoption stories
If you do take the time to do this too, I’d love to read your answers so tag me! 🙂
Happy Friday Friends! I cannot believe that we have only a week left until Christmas weekend! I have so much to do so little time, but I am in the merriest of moods because I love nothing more than this time of year! Except the artic temps we have here in Massachusetts, I don’t know how it is where yall live but its so cold here it hurts. Here’s a few things I’m loving this week, enjoy!
- Our Christmas Cards! This was my first year using shutterfly and I LOVE them. They seriously provide the most beautiful cards, from start to finish, and the creation process is fun and simple! I love receiving and sending them out and I have so much fun creating them.
- Ugly Hat Yankee Swap: Family friends of ours have a holiday party every year with a $15 limit for yankee swap, it is so fun and one of my favorite events we have during the holidays! This year instead of ugly sweaters, we have to wear ugly hats! I’ll be making my own headband for it, here are some of my fav’s from pinterest!
- These Brown Butter Cinnamon Crinkle Cookies are spot on. My friend Holly made them for a cookie swap she had and let us girlies have some on our girls night….I ate 4….and I will be making these this weekend!
- Winter Street by Elin Hilderbrand. I love all her books and this one is perfect to read around the holidays!
Well my friends, it happened again, I blinked my eyes and it was Friday. This weekend is probably our last weekend of the YEAR without anything big planned. I know crazy right. I am going to just enjoy this weekend for what it is and relax.
Here’s what I’m loving this week.
- We signed on two new clients this week at work. PUMPED. I have quarterly goals and these clients for sure helped me get to getting that goal about 75% complete.
- This recipe for Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells. Thinking about making these for dinner one night next week. This & Red Wine = PERFECTION.
- Heading to New Hampshire for the day with my cousin and grandma. Since I was little my grandparents have given us Annalee’s every year at Christmas and this year the store is having an event called Build-an-Elf.
Now that the holiday season is here do you guys have anything fun planned?! Have a great weekend!
HELLO FRIDAY & HELLO APRIL! We are in my second favorite season and the countdown is on until we get our pup. This is going to be such a busy month for us. We get our baby a week from tomorrow, I have The Sound of Music with my gram, we see Kevin James, and it’s my alma maters alumni weekend, and much more, so my month is full of fun activities to blog about! Here’s what has my attention this week:
- Getting dinner and having some girl time with my friend Holly tonight.
- I am working on a gallery wall for our dining room so I have been collecting things for it for the past few weeks, I am going to be making this Dahlia Paper Wreath to bring some creativity to the wall.
- This article about Sangria…enough said. I’ll be trying all of them.
Until Next Time,
Hello my fellow bloggers,
Today’s Friday Fav’s has me super excited. It has been a really good week at work – landed us a hot lead in the middle of the week and my boss had a meeting with them yesterday – the lead pretty much said “the opportunity is yours to lose” and there is no way I plan on losing it. We are going out to try this new place for dinner with our friends Holly & Brett. I looked at their menu last night and I only have two words for you – Mac&Cheese Burger. So on to my list!
- Whole 30 Sloppy Joes. MOST of the time I eat really healthy and when I don’t I love to find healthier versions of what unhealthy dish I want. I have made this many time, and let me just tell you, it’s so much better than manwich. Give it a try I promise you will love it.
- This post on Friendship Breakups. This had me feeling all the feels. There are a few friendships that have ended that I wish didn’t but things happen the way they are supposed to and I am a firm believer that people come into your life for a reason.
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST…..WE ARE GETTING A PUPPY! We sent in our application Monday and pending our home visit with the adoption place we will take our girl home in a few weeks. I can’t tell you guys how excited I am, I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes fine and we get her – which I’m sure it will. Be sure to check back and see how cute she is once I get some more photos 🙂
Until Next Time,