We’re heading into this weekend getting all of the final details ready to celebrate one of the most special guys in my life’s birthday – my Dad! He turns the Big 5-0 this year and my mom & I have been working extra hard to plan a surprise party just for him. Other than that I have been getting into the Christmas spirit for sure the past week. I think we will be decorating next weekend for the holidays since we will be gone for Thanksgiving – our normal routine is to decorate the house thanksgiving night!
- With the holidays on the brain I have been wanting to find the perfect cinnamon roll recipe. I think we’re going to try this yummy looking recipe.
- One of my favorite holiday shows is back….the Holiday Baking Championship! I would love to have the baking skills to be on that show. It looks like so much fun!
- I ordered a few books off of amazon for this month – First Comes Love, Small Great Things & Everything You Want Me To Be, I also have Behind Closed Doors on its way from an earlier order that I’m excited to get into.
- I love all things Christmas, so there is no surprise that I have been looking to order some matching PJ’s for our little family! I found some that I love on zulily.
Hope you all have an amazing weekend! Can’t wait to share next week how this weekend went!
Is it just me or has this week felt like the longest week ever! This weekend we have some fun stuff planned, and finally the fall weather has arrived, I can’t wait to have a night just snuggled by the fire. I have been browsing the web all week for blankets and throw pillows for the holidays! Does anyone else get the shopping bug when this time of year comes around??
- Speaking of blankets these two are right up my alley. one & two if I could just find all of the ones in the photo above it would be perfect. I love them all!
- I have mentioned on here before that I love Taylor Jenkins Reid and her writing and the stories she tells. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo made no exception. I am half way through the book and had a hard time putting it down last night.
- Last but certainly not least is….ONE YEAR FROM TODAY WE GET MARRIED! To celebrate we are heading to where we had our first date for dinner and having an amazing date night!
What fun things do you have planned for the weekend?! Hope its a great one!
Happy Friday! Bobby is away and I am heading into this weekend on a high! Here are some of my favorites from this week!
- I got a Job. Officially three weeks after being let go from my position I got a job offer. I am really excited to start this new chapter. I am ready to dive into a new part of marketing that I haven’t had a chance to do yet – B2C!
- This sweater. I have been searching EVERYWHERE for a white sweater for our engagement photos. Bobby is wearing a button up and I knew I wanted to wear white. My mom and I spent the afternoon shopping earlier this week and I found this gem!
- With fall weather here every night, I have been searching for a blanket that I can wrap my self into like a burrito – this Sweater Knit Blanket was the winner.
This weekends plans are to wedding dress shop, head to the cider mill & visit our favorite donut shop. I am so excited for the long weekend!
This week has felt like the longest ever! I have been in full swing trying to plan out a few things for this month for someone specials birthday! Since the last time we talked we also booked our DJ – which was one of the hardest vendors we have had to pick yet! Let’s get into this weeks faves…
- This dinner we made this week tops my list of all time favorites. I have been reading Sarah’s blog for quite some time now and have been wanting to try this Light Cheeseburger Pie for quite some time. You really need to add this reciepe to your meal plan for the week, it wont disappoint!
- Shop Impressions has become one of my favorite online boutiques to get my clothes from. If only I had an endless amount of money to purchase all the cute things on their website! I just recently bought this cute dress and have already wore it a handful of times.
- We have picked our honeymoon destination, blog post soon on what options we both choose and how we decided!
- Last but not least – lets touch upon the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Legit almost everything I want to purchase was sold out of my size before I probably even woke up this morning – but anywho these are my top few picks that I will keep my eye on and hope they re-stock! one | two | three | four | five
If you have shopped the Nordstrom sale let me know what some of your best picks were! I also would love to hear form you if you have been to Hawaii – where you stayed, what you did, best places to eat.
Happy Friday Friends!
Last week one of my favorite bloggers Sarah posted a fun little survey and I thought it would be fun to share about myself. Have fun learning a few things about me!
Three things I’d never give up
Three favorite vegetables
Three shows I watched faithfully from beginning to end
One Tree Hill
Pretty Little Liars
Three places I want to visit inside the US
Texas – would love to do a road trip
Three place I want to visit outside the US
Three things I always have with me
Three things that are always in my car
Three most recent calls were from / to
Three most often used makeup products
Eye liner – this one
Mascara – this one
Lip gloss – this one
Three things that make me laugh
My nephew & cousins
Three things that make me cry
Military coming home videos
Dog adoption stories
If you do take the time to do this too, I’d love to read your answers so tag me! 🙂
Happy Friday Friends! I cannot believe that we have only a week left until Christmas weekend! I have so much to do so little time, but I am in the merriest of moods because I love nothing more than this time of year! Except the artic temps we have here in Massachusetts, I don’t know how it is where yall live but its so cold here it hurts. Here’s a few things I’m loving this week, enjoy!
- Our Christmas Cards! This was my first year using shutterfly and I LOVE them. They seriously provide the most beautiful cards, from start to finish, and the creation process is fun and simple! I love receiving and sending them out and I have so much fun creating them.
- Ugly Hat Yankee Swap: Family friends of ours have a holiday party every year with a $15 limit for yankee swap, it is so fun and one of my favorite events we have during the holidays! This year instead of ugly sweaters, we have to wear ugly hats! I’ll be making my own headband for it, here are some of my fav’s from pinterest!
- These Brown Butter Cinnamon Crinkle Cookies are spot on. My friend Holly made them for a cookie swap she had and let us girlies have some on our girls night….I ate 4….and I will be making these this weekend!
- Winter Street by Elin Hilderbrand. I love all her books and this one is perfect to read around the holidays!
Well my friends, it happened again, I blinked my eyes and it was Friday. This weekend is probably our last weekend of the YEAR without anything big planned. I know crazy right. I am going to just enjoy this weekend for what it is and relax.
Here’s what I’m loving this week.
- We signed on two new clients this week at work. PUMPED. I have quarterly goals and these clients for sure helped me get to getting that goal about 75% complete.
- This recipe for Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells. Thinking about making these for dinner one night next week. This & Red Wine = PERFECTION.
- Heading to New Hampshire for the day with my cousin and grandma. Since I was little my grandparents have given us Annalee’s every year at Christmas and this year the store is having an event called Build-an-Elf.
Now that the holiday season is here do you guys have anything fun planned?! Have a great weekend!