I’m not sure if I have mentioned it on the blog, but Summer is not my favorite season. To be completely honest it is WAY to hot for me most days and all I want to do is sit in a nice cold A/C house. But since we only have a short window of nice weather here in New England I definitely like to make the most of it. Here are some fun things I want to accomplish this summer!
- Plan something fun to celebrate Bobby’s 30th birthday in July.
- Go to an escape room. I did one while I was in Nashville and have been dying to do another one since I got home.
- Attend a few of my cousins soccer games – loving having them back in our neck of the woods so I can go to as many of his games as I can!
- Go camping.
- Visit a lazy river with the family. There is a place in Connecticut where you can River Tube that we plan on checking out.
- Boston Pizza Tour. Thinking about checking out this one.
- Publish a few drink recipe blog posts. I have so many summer drinks on my pinterest and would love to post about my favorites.
- Make homemade Ice Cream. Bobby’s parents got me a ice cream maker for Christmas a few years back – I definitely don’t use it enough!
- Make the perfect s’more. Like these or these.
- Make the perfect sangria for girls nights.
- Have an outdoor picnic with Bobby & Lola.
- Cape Trips.
- Bring Lola Swimming.
Are you planning on doing anything fun this summer?!