somedays, simple fun blog prompts like this one are the most fun. today is one of those days. thank you Lauren @ Lot 48 for posting this fun questionnaire. enjoy finding out a few more things about me 🙂
1. What are you completely bored of in life right now? at this moment nothing. I am way to busy to be bored.
2. Besides your phone or wallet, what are a couple of must-have purse items? hand sanitizer, lip stick, lotion.
3. What is your favorite scented candle? my new favorite is Flannel by Bath & Body Works. it reminds me of my gramps.
4. What movie do you laugh at the most? the night before. we have watched it so many times and I still laugh the entire time.
5. What is the last song you listened to? starboy by the weeknd.
6. What’s one thing you still have from your childhood? my mickey blanket.
7. What did you love most about the town you grew up in? how small it was.
8. What was your least favorite subject in school? math.
9. What surprises you about people? how everyone interprets things differently, I like that not everyone doesn’t think like me.
10. If you had a superpower, what would it be? to be invisible.
11. What is the best compliment you’ve ever received? that i have nice eyes.
12. What is your favorite fashion trend of all time? leggings for sure. i love to be comfy.
13. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done? going on my study abroad to Italy & Albania.
14. What’s one thing you need to have in your fridge at any given time? cheese.
15. What’s your favorite food? shepards pie.
16. If you could raid one woman’s closet, who would it be? Blake Lively.
17. If you could teach one subject in school what would it be? business.
18. What would you order at a drive-through? i would go to BK and order their French toast sticks.
19. What’s your favorite cocktail? i love blue Hawaiians!
20. What’s your favorite beverage? diet coke.
21. What’s one habit you wish you could break? biting my nails.
22. What’s one accomplishment you’re most proud of? getting masters degree. that ish was hard especially because i was working full time and going to school full time.
23. What’s keeping you busy these days? job #1, job #2, and trying to keep a social life and also spend time with bobby & lola and our families. so much to do so little time.
24. What is your favorite dessert? cheesecake.
25. What was the last thing you baked? eggnog cupcakes.
26. What is your favorite movie? grease.
27. Favorite TV show that’s currently on the air? I have to many to name here. I’m a TV junkie.
28. What’s a book you plan on reading? The Woman in Cabin 10.
29. iPhone or Android? iPhone
30. Twitter or Instagram? Instagram
31. Vine or Snapchat? Snapchat
32. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? milk chocolate
33. Dogs or cats? both.
34. Kittens or puppies? both.
35. Dolphins or koalas? koalas.
36. Bird-watching or whale-watching? whale watching, it has been my dream to go on a whale watch in Washington so I can see Orcas!
37. Weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? hmm…alligator in NOLA. I don’t eat weird stuff.
38. What’s your favorite band? Old Dominion.
39. Favorite solo artist? Garth Brooks.
40. If you had a tattoo, where would it be? It would be a quote from Wicked “because I knew you, I have been changed for good” with dates underneath. I would put it on my left side on my ribcage.
41. A person you’d love to have coffee with? Anna Kendrick. LOVE her
42. What’s your favorite curse word? S***
43. What country do you wish to visit? um all of them. but I would love to go to Ireland.
44. What’s your favorite color? red.
45. Least favorite color? pink.
46. What color dress did you wear to your prom? white & black. it has a white underlay with black lace on top.
47. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds!
48. Blow-dry or air-dry? blow dry! i hate that my hair gets greasy if i let it air dry.
49. Heels or flats? flats 100%
50. Pilates or yoga? yoga.
51. Jogging or swimming? swimming.
52. Best way to decompress? a nice hot bath.
53. What’s the best thing to happen to you this year? it just started, but i have a feeling good things will happen 🙂
54. Where would you love to live? somewhere on a lake.
55. What’s your favorite bakery? wrights dairy farm.
56. It’s brunch, what do you order? Belgian waffle and bacon, with a mimosa.
57. What’s your midnight snack? i don’t get up to eat in the middle of the night.
58. Who’s your fashion icon? not sure i have one. i tend to have my own style.
59. What do you usually order at Starbucks? venti non-fat white mocha.
60. Who is the last person you texted? bobby.
61. Favorite app? instagram
62. Favorite website? bloglovin’
63. What are three things you can’t live without? Bobby, Lola & my phone.
64. If you could switch lives with a person for one day who would it be? Joanna Gaines. She’s awesome.
65. What’s the first thing you do in the morning? check my phone
66. What is the question you get asked the most? when are you and bobby getting married.
67. What’s one word you use too much? really.
68. Would you describe yourself as messy or neat? messy…bobby would say I’m very messy.
69. What karaoke song would you sing without needing the monitor? cinema by benny benassi
70. What’s the very last thing you do before you go to bed? drink water, kiss bobby & lola goodnight.
71. What’s one skill you wish you had? better photography skills.
72. What is the geekiest thing about you? bobby would say that i like to read blogs.
73. What makes you smile the most? my family & friends & Lola.