Happy Monday! I’m so happy to start with the Christmas Link Up. The first prompt for Victoria and Sarah’s Christmas link-up is to create our Christmas Wish List. I don’t know about you but I don’t think I ever find it hard to create a list of things I want 😉
- Tory Burch Tote I am in need of a versatile purse that holds everything I need. I am in LOVE with this one.
- Our Q&A I saw this on another lovely bloggers wish list and I love the idea. It would be nice to do this with Bobby.
- Rose Gold Glitter Keds I have had my eyes on these for a while they are super cute!
- Garth Brooks – Gunslinger I LOVE Garth Brooks.
- Cravings Been eyeing this for a while too.
- Simplified Planner This baby was on my list last year, but Bobby was a slacker. If I don’t get it this year i’ll be buying to for myself.
- Simple Cute Cardigan Love cardigans this one looks super soft.
- Lace Rosette Short Sleeve Top Such a cute top!
- Cute Red Throw Blanket You can never have too many blankets. Love this one for the holidays.
- 7th Heaven This has legit been on my list since the box set came out.
- Sonia Kashuk Brush #28 I love her brushes and are in desperate need of new ones. So all of her eye shadow brushes are on the list this year.
- Sonia Kashuk Brush #08 same as above ^
- Sonia Kashuk Brush #07 same as above ^
- Sonia Kashuk Brush #20 same as above ^
- Black Opium Travel Spray Love this scent for the colder months! Honestly I don’t wear enough perfume to get a bottle of it so these travel sizes are perfect.
I will be sending this list to Bobby, but I would like to know from you guys if any of you exchange list with your significant other? Or is that not the normal thing to do?