Well it’s officially the first day of the last month of the year. Christmas is a mere 24 days away and I couldn’t be more excited. Our tree got decorated yesterday with our cutest nephew Austin and I have already put a few presents under it. Here’s to hoping that Lola doesn’t destroy them!
Now on to my monthly goals…
- decide on a new blog template and finally get my custom domain name
- mail out our Christmas cards
- share our Christmas Home Tour
- go on a holiday date night with Bobby, I’m thinking Ice Skating and a nice dinner
- read 2 books
- book our vacation for February, we haven’t decided on a destination just yet but I am thinking we are in need of a sunny, all-inclusive vacation!
- head to see the lights at Lasalette Shrine – this is one of my favorite traditions
- participate in Sarah & Victoria’s Christmas Link Up 🙂
What do you all have in store for the busiest month of the year? I would love to hear how you spend the holidays 🙂