I hope you all had a very Happy Halloween! This weekend was super fun with the annual Mylod Halloween Party! Today i’m going to share with you the recipe I made for that party – which I found on Pretty Providence via pinterest!
These babies not only are so freaking cute for a dessert but they require a minimal amount of effort and are cheap to make. I love to bake but HATE when I need to buy so many things that I will only use for that recipe.
What You’ll Need:
- one batch of boxed brownies
- white chocolate candy melts
- candy eyeballs
- Bake your brownies according to package directions and allow to cool.
- While brownies are cooling melt your chocolates.
- Pour melted chocolate into a ziplock bag and cut a small opening in one of the corners.
- Cut your brownies into desired sized rectangles.
- Squeeze melted chocolate out of your ziplock and onto your brownies in a back and forth zig zag motion. Be careful. I didn’t let mine cool down and ended up spilling chocolate on half the brownies because I couldn’t control the bag it was too hot.
- Immediately place eyeballs onto melted chocolate, so they stay in place.
- Put finished mummies in the fridge to set.
- NOMNOMNOM! Enjoy 🙂
If you head over to Pretty Providence, you’ll see that theirs came out WAY better than mine. But this will definitely be a staple dessert for any Halloween function going forward.
I’m going to leave you guys with a few photos from the weekend. Now get outta the house today and go get all the Halloween candy that’s on sale!