It is unofficially summer here in Massachusetts and that means beautiful weather, longer days, vacations, girls beach trips, cape trips with Bobby, and endless amounts of cookouts. If you know me, you know that I do not like to go to a get together empty handed. A few weeks ago for Mother’s Day we got together at my grandma’s for a little dinner and I made dessert.
When searching my pinterest Sweets board or looking for a new pin to try I work my hardest to find the easiest thing to make. That’s when I stumbled upon this gem….No Bake Banana Split Pie!
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 16 oz Cool Whip
- 2 sliced Bananas
- 1 cup Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1 cup diced Strawberries
- 1 prepared Chocolate Pie Crust
- Chocolate Syrup
- Crushed Nuts
- 1 package Vanilla Instant Pudding
1. Place a layer of sliced bananas on pie crust.
2. Mix pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl. Stir until it begins to thicken.
3. Whisk in 8 oz Cool Whip to incorporate and then add diced strawberries and pineapples.
4. Spoon mixture into crust and refrigerate for at least several hours.
5. Top with remaining Cool Whip and drizzle with desired toppings. (this could be any variety of nuts, cherries, etc.)
6. Let pie chill in fridge for a few hours, this needs to be done so that the cool whip & pudding mixture can firm up a bit to serve the dessert.